Good food is what keeps us going throughout our lives. Therefore, the most important part of our homes is the Kitchen, the area where food is cooked daily for our nourishment needs. Vaastu planning is especially essential for the kitchen as the food cooked there directly affects our health and well being.
Here are a few tips to ensure that your Kitchen complies with Vaastu Guidelines:
- The kitchen should ideally be made in the South East corner of the house. It can also be made in the North West corner, but SE is preferred.
- The kitchen should not be made in the North East corner of the house.
- While cooking, make sure you are facing the East direction.
- Try not to have storage cabinets in the North East side of the kitchen. If you do, please store light things only in that corner. Heavy stuff in the North East corner are an absolute no-no.
- Some suitable colours for kitchen are green and orange.
More Vaastu Tips in our next post (Part 2).
At UNIQUE, we ensure that your kitchen is made as Vaastu compliant as possible. For more information on Vaastu compliant kitchens, please contact us.