We have talked about the One Wall Type Modular Kitchen earlier. Usually, such a setup is used when the kitchen area given by the developer is very small and cannot be fitted with a large kitchen. However, it does have its own advantages.
Today, we will look at one of the most popular designs used for setting up good looking modular kitchens – The L-Shaped Design. This design consists of work space on two adjoining walls at 90 degrees to each other. Usually, one side is longer than the other in length. However, this is purely based on your requirements.
This design is very popular around the world and most people generally tend to opt for it as it gives a perfect balance between quality, storage space and cost.
Advantages of the L-Shaped Modular Kitchen
- More storage space as compared to One Wall Type Modular Kitchen
- Utilizes the corner area also – space can be created to keep 2 cylinders in the corner area
- Beautiful kitchens can be made with this design – a variety of high gloss laminates and membranes can be used to make the entire kitchen come alive
- Can be of any desired length on both sides
- Especially useful for medium size spaces
- The work area in the kitchen gets divided to different work zones so that your kitchen area stays more organized
- Considered to be the best for Indian Households as we require more storage space in our kitchens
- All appliances can be kept in the kitchen itself
- Space available for daily use items as well as items that are not used frequently
- Relatively easy maintenance of the kitchen
- Ideal for small to medium size families
Owing to these advantages, the L-Shaped kitchen finds many takers, especially amongst the cost conscious Indian families.
At UNIQUE, we pride ourselves in making beautiful & high quality L-Shaped Kitchens with the most efficient designs possible, so that the available space in your kitchen area is fully taken advantage of.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you 🙂