The above furniture has been supplied at a site in Rajarhat, Kolkata. We have fully customized the furniture as per the space available and also according to the requirements of storage of our esteemed client.
Furniture supplied includes:
- Child Bedroom Bed & Study Table (in pink)
- “S” Shaped TV Unit
- Bed for master bedroom
- Show cum Storage Cabinet
We have also manufactured a modular kitchen for the same site. Ample amount of storage has been created in the kitchen. Aluminium G-Profile Handles have been used to enhance the look of the kitchen along with dual tone laminate finish.
We are proud to have made Mr Garg’s Kitchen!
Kitchen Type: U-Shape with extra storage and Tall unit! Aluminium design work on the Kitchen Shutters!
Mr Garg’s kitchen was designed keeping in mind the ample kitchen area available at his site. This kitchen required some extra designing expertise since it was our duty to ensure that even though ample space was available at site, it was not to be taken for granted. The extra space had to be filled in with maximum accessories to ensure that not an inch is wasted. There is enough movement area in the kitchen as can be seen in the images above. Mr Garg has also taken a Tall Unit for his kitchen to ensure adequate storage space is available in his kitchen. Kitchens like these are a manufacturer’s dream! 🙂
The specifications of this kitchen are:
- Tall Unit for extra storage space
- Aluminium design work on kitchen shutters
- Stainless Steel Handles
- HETTICH Brand German Hardware – Hinges, Channels
- Waterproof plywood for durability and longevity
- Drawer Units
- Bottle Pull Out Unit
- Cutlery, Cup and Saucer and Thali Baskets
- PVC Edge Banding
- Dual tone finish with Wenge Laminate
- Overhead Units
- Spice Racks for storage of small bottles/jars
The already spacious kitchen has been made even more spacious with our professional space management solutions. Mr Garg’s Kitchen is a combination of utility and sleek looks and we are proud to have worked for such an amazing and cooperative client. Thanks for your trust, Mr Garg 🙂
Previously, we have discussed about the following kitchen types:
The One wall kitchen and L-Shaped Kitchen are some of the most common layouts used while making kitchens for Indian Households.
An uncommon layout is the Galley or Parallel Kitchen layout where the kitchen is composed of two units placed on two parallel walls of the kitchen area.
Figure: The Galley Type / Parallel Type Kitchen Area
As seen in the above diagram, the entire work area is divided into two separate work zones with a passage in between them. The Galley Kitchen, if designed properly, can be the best in terms of utilization of space and work efficiency, especially in apartments / homes where the kitchen area available is limited.
Features of Galley Type Kitchen
- Efficient utilization of limited space
- Everything can be within reach while preparing meals
- A lot of space can be created for storage even in small areas
- A properly designed Galley Kitchen can eliminate the need to walk between the two work areas to a large extent
- If space is available, an island can be made in between the two work areas
- Lots of countertop space available
- If the kitchen is small, it can become difficult for more than one person to occupy the kitchen area
- A dining table can usually not be placed in this type of layout due to lack of sufficient space between the two work areas
At UNIQUE, we design Galley / Parallel Type kitchens entirely based on your specific requirements. For more information on our Galley / Parallel Type Kitchens, please contact us.
A modular kitchen is one of the most sought after items today. In fact, it has now become a necessity to have a modular kitchen that is well planned for efficient space utilization and yet manages to look modern and chic.
A well designed modular kitchen has many advantages that a traditional kitchen is not able to offer. Besides having a completely modular setup, the efficient modular kitchen will have the following advantages:
- A modular kitchen has a sleek, clean and trendy look. Usually, it involves the use of straight line cuts and designs with a variety of modern contemporary finishes.
- You can choose from a plethora of finishes (colours or patterns) to make your modular kitchen stand out from the rest.
- If your modular kitchen is well designed and planned for proper space management, you will find that a lot of storage can be created even in the smallest of kitchen areas.
- Repairing work can be easily done on a modular kitchen.
- If required, individual components of a modular kitchen can even be replaced, without affecting the rest of the kitchen components.
- Installation of a modular kitchen does not take much time or effort.
- Cleaning the modular kitchen requires less effort.
- The durability of a modular kitchen made out of high quality materials can be very high.
At UNIQUE, we manufacture modular kitchens keeping in mind the needs of the Indian user. We make sure that materials used are waterproof. As edible oil is used on a daily basis for cooking Indian food, it is also important that the modular kitchen is able to cope up with occasional oil spills.
The entire modular kitchen is made in our factory and is simply transported to the clients’ premises where its components are assembled by our team so that you can have your kitchen ready for use in no time 🙂