This amazing glossy green and white kitchen has been made for Vandana Ji, one of our most esteemed customers. The specifications of this Modular Kitchen are as follows:
- U Shaped Kitchen
- Gloss Green & White Combination
- Cabinet with Cutlery, Cup & Saucer & Thali Baskets of Stainless Steel
- Cabinets with drawer and shelf
- Full Tall Unit upto Ceiling for Extra Storage
- Cabinets with multipurpose baskets of stainless steel
- Overhead cabinets on both Sides
The large kitchen area given by the developer has been optimally utilized in this kitchen to so that Vandana Ji is able to get maximum possible storage space and functionality 🙂
To get your kitchen made by us, please Call / WhatsApp us at 9831144649 or Email us at: email@example.com
You can also use the Contact Us page to send us an email directly from our website.
This dual tone kitchen has been done for Mr Banerjee, our valued client. The specifications of this kitchen are:
- Greenply Plywood
- Wood grain dual tone lamination on shutters
- L-Shape Design
- Extra space for microwave oven as requested by Mr Banerjee
- Stainless Steel Minimal Handles
- Stainless Steel Baskets
- PVC Edge Banding all over
- Chimney by Faber
A lot of space has been created in the small kitchen space provided by the builder, which is the basic essence of a modular kitchen 🙂
This bright dual tone finish kitchen has been made for one of our most esteemed clients. The specifications of this kitchen are:
- Waterproof plywood
- Dual tone lamination on shutters – wood grains
- Kitchen extends upto the ceiling
- L-Shape design
- Space for microwave oven on top cabinet (requested by client)
- Stainless Steel Handles
- Stainless Steel Baskets
- PVC Edge banding
- Space for chimney (to be installed by client)
The best possible space utilization has been made possible by extending the kitchen upto the ceiling.
Our modular kitchen was recently installed at WBSIDC’s project, Sankalpa.
Kitchen Type: U-Shaped
The kitchen has been fully customized as per the needs of the client. Some features of the kitchen are
(1) Bottle Pullout unit has been provided
(2) Cutlery, Cup and Saucers (CCT) unit provided
(3) A number of drawer units
(4) Space for cylinders
(5) Overhead unit space
(6) Chimney Space
(7) Aluminium G-Profile Handles used for shutters as well as pullout drawers
(8) Wood Grain Laminate provided
(9) Plywood used for durability and longevity
(10) All hinges and channels are of HETTICH Brand
Even though the kitchen space provided was less, a lot of storage space has been created in the kitchen. Provisions for storage of daily use items as well as extra items have been provided.
Here, we have used Ridged Wenge Laminate in combination with Ivory. Aluminium T-Profiles on edges and Aluminium G-Profiles for handles.
- 8 Stainless Steel Baskets
- 2 Drawers
- HETTICH Channels
- Aluminium G-Profiles & T-Profiles
- Plywood carcasses and shutters
- Inside Lamination – white
- Outside Lamination – Ridged Wenge & Ivory
- Overhead units with glass shutters and spot lights
- Sink Palla fitted with soap dish
Chimney is payable by client according to his choice.
Our High Quality yet Low Cost Premium Economy Modular Kitchens start from Rs. 42,000/- only! Standard Features of the Rs. 42,000 Modular Kitchen:
||Plywood with Lamination
||PVC Edge Banding on Shutters and Carcass
||One Cabinet with SS baskets, One cabinet with shelf and shutter
||Stainless Steel Handles
For more details, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us at +91 98311 44649
Terms and Conditions:
- VAT @ 14.5% is payable extra
- The price mentioned is for a standard 6’ x 4’ Modular Kitchen. However, the price is dependent on the space available in the client’s premises.
- The price includes delivery charges in Kolkata only. Please e-mail us at email@example.com if you are located outside of Kolkata.
- Customizations to the above specifications will attract extra charges as applicable.