The above furniture has been supplied at a site in Rajarhat, Kolkata. We have fully customized the furniture as per the space available and also according to the requirements of storage of our esteemed client.
Furniture supplied includes:
- Child Bedroom Bed & Study Table (in pink)
- “S” Shaped TV Unit
- Bed for master bedroom
- Show cum Storage Cabinet
We have also manufactured a modular kitchen for the same site. Ample amount of storage has been created in the kitchen. Aluminium G-Profile Handles have been used to enhance the look of the kitchen along with dual tone laminate finish.
We are proud to have made Mr Garg’s Kitchen!
Kitchen Type: U-Shape with extra storage and Tall unit! Aluminium design work on the Kitchen Shutters!
Mr Garg’s kitchen was designed keeping in mind the ample kitchen area available at his site. This kitchen required some extra designing expertise since it was our duty to ensure that even though ample space was available at site, it was not to be taken for granted. The extra space had to be filled in with maximum accessories to ensure that not an inch is wasted. There is enough movement area in the kitchen as can be seen in the images above. Mr Garg has also taken a Tall Unit for his kitchen to ensure adequate storage space is available in his kitchen. Kitchens like these are a manufacturer’s dream! 🙂
The specifications of this kitchen are:
- Tall Unit for extra storage space
- Aluminium design work on kitchen shutters
- Stainless Steel Handles
- HETTICH Brand German Hardware – Hinges, Channels
- Waterproof plywood for durability and longevity
- Drawer Units
- Bottle Pull Out Unit
- Cutlery, Cup and Saucer and Thali Baskets
- PVC Edge Banding
- Dual tone finish with Wenge Laminate
- Overhead Units
- Spice Racks for storage of small bottles/jars
The already spacious kitchen has been made even more spacious with our professional space management solutions. Mr Garg’s Kitchen is a combination of utility and sleek looks and we are proud to have worked for such an amazing and cooperative client. Thanks for your trust, Mr Garg 🙂
Our modular kitchen was recently installed at WBSIDC’s project, Sankalpa.
Kitchen Type: U-Shaped
The kitchen has been fully customized as per the needs of the client. Some features of the kitchen are
(1) Bottle Pullout unit has been provided
(2) Cutlery, Cup and Saucers (CCT) unit provided
(3) A number of drawer units
(4) Space for cylinders
(5) Overhead unit space
(6) Chimney Space
(7) Aluminium G-Profile Handles used for shutters as well as pullout drawers
(8) Wood Grain Laminate provided
(9) Plywood used for durability and longevity
(10) All hinges and channels are of HETTICH Brand
Even though the kitchen space provided was less, a lot of storage space has been created in the kitchen. Provisions for storage of daily use items as well as extra items have been provided.
We have talked about the One Wall Type Modular Kitchen earlier. Usually, such a setup is used when the kitchen area given by the developer is very small and cannot be fitted with a large kitchen. However, it does have its own advantages.
Today, we will look at one of the most popular designs used for setting up good looking modular kitchens – The L-Shaped Design. This design consists of work space on two adjoining walls at 90 degrees to each other. Usually, one side is longer than the other in length. However, this is purely based on your requirements.
This design is very popular around the world and most people generally tend to opt for it as it gives a perfect balance between quality, storage space and cost.
Advantages of the L-Shaped Modular Kitchen
- More storage space as compared to One Wall Type Modular Kitchen
- Utilizes the corner area also – space can be created to keep 2 cylinders in the corner area
- Beautiful kitchens can be made with this design – a variety of high gloss laminates and membranes can be used to make the entire kitchen come alive
- Can be of any desired length on both sides
- Especially useful for medium size spaces
- The work area in the kitchen gets divided to different work zones so that your kitchen area stays more organized
- Considered to be the best for Indian Households as we require more storage space in our kitchens
- All appliances can be kept in the kitchen itself
- Space available for daily use items as well as items that are not used frequently
- Relatively easy maintenance of the kitchen
- Ideal for small to medium size families
Owing to these advantages, the L-Shaped kitchen finds many takers, especially amongst the cost conscious Indian families.
At UNIQUE, we pride ourselves in making beautiful & high quality L-Shaped Kitchens with the most efficient designs possible, so that the available space in your kitchen area is fully taken advantage of.
For more information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be glad to help you 🙂
A one wall kitchen type – as the name suggests, has the complete kitchen unit installed on only one side (i.e one wall) of the room. One wall kitchens are used typically in apartments where the kitchen area given by the developer is very small. Yet, with a properly designed modular kitchen setup, we can create an ample amount of storage in the small one wall kitchen.
To make sure that all your appliances (microwave oven, stove, sink, refrigerator etc) fit into this setup, it is essential that the width of the kitchen is about 8-9 feet.
Advantages of One Wall Type Kitchen
- Probably the main advantage with a one wall kitchen is its compact design
- Cheaper as compared to other options
- Easy to setup and install
- Easy to maintain
- Less time taken to manufacture at factory resulting in faster deliveries
- Easy to work with – all major appliances and cooking accessories are within reach
- Simple and minimalist design
- Ideal for narrow/small kitchen areas
- Can be used to store almost all daily use kitchen items
- Helpful for young people (eg. students, IT professionals) staying in rented apartments who do less cooking on their own
However, no matter how well it is planned and designed, a one wall kitchen can never match up (in terms of storage available and work efficiency) with other kitchen types such as the highly preferred L-Shaped kitchens or U-Shaped kitchens.