Furniture today comes in a variety of designs and finishes. We know. But how much do we really know about the benefits of purchasing factory made furniture? In this post we would like to highlight a few benefits of furniture manufactured by a factory.
- Customisability: Factory made furniture is always customised to your requirements. You decide the finish, the design, the budget and practically every other aspect of your investment in furniture.
- Minimum disruption at site: Since manufacturing is done fully in factory, your daily activities are not disrupted at all. Only assembly of furniture is done at site which is a relatively clean and very fast process as compared to hiring Carpenters who would start manufacturing at site right from scratch causing a lot of disruption and dirt.
- Quality Assurance: Perhaps the most important benefit of having a factory manufacture your furniture is the peace of mind you get regarding the quality of materials used. You get to decide the quality specifications of your furniture and at Unique Woods, we take pride in inviting our customers for a quality assurance visit prior to start of manufacturing, if the same is desired by them.
- Value for Money: Getting a professional factory to manufacture your furniture and modular kitchen ensures you get value for your investment. At Unique Woods, we have always strived to make sure our customers get the “Sahi Hai” feeling after we handover the site. We take pride in having many repeat customers who swear by our commitment to them.
- Effective Space Management: Factory made furniture easily fits into the space available at site since it is manufactured according to actual measurements taken during site visit. This ensures you get sleek and good looking furniture while ensuring that best possible utilization of available space!
No one wants furniture that starts sagging / bending / swelling within the first few months or in some cases even weeks of use. Investment in furniture is always done keeping in mind the long term perspective 🙂
For more details regarding this post or our products, please do not hesitate to Call / SMS / WhatsApp us at 9831144649. We would be glad to help you.
In case you prefer email, kindly write to [email protected] or use the Contact Us page to send us a mail directly.
The above furniture has been supplied at a site in Rajarhat, Kolkata. We have fully customized the furniture as per the space available and also according to the requirements of storage of our esteemed client.
Furniture supplied includes:
- Child Bedroom Bed & Study Table (in pink)
- “S” Shaped TV Unit
- Bed for master bedroom
- Show cum Storage Cabinet
We have also manufactured a modular kitchen for the same site. Ample amount of storage has been created in the kitchen. Aluminium G-Profile Handles have been used to enhance the look of the kitchen along with dual tone laminate finish.
With so many different options available, deciding on the right office desk can get to be quite tiresome. So how do you decide which one suits your specific needs? Well, here are some tips that can help you get the right desk for your work needs:
- Does your work require you to write a lot? If yes, then make sure you have enough writing space available on your desk.
- It would be better if you opt for the classic L-Shaped design. It gives you the convenience of having separate spaces for you writing and computing needs.
- You might also want to opt for a U-shaped design which gives you a lot of space to work. However, some people do find it cumbersome.
- Do not opt for desks with sharp colored laminates on them. They tend to distract your attention. Instead, go for colors that are easy on the eye and do not catch your attention.
- Ensure that you have adequate storage space available. A minimum of 2-3 drawer units is a must.
- Adequate legroom is also a necessity to ensure that long hours in the office can be sustained.
- Although most office furniture is made of standard Prelaminated Particle Board, try to opt for MDF, or if possible, Plywood for your office furniture as they are much more durable than Particle Board.
These are some of the points that you should consider before opting for your office desk.
At UNIQUE, you have the option of choosing from a variety of designs for your office desk needs. We can also customize your office desk as per your requirements and available space at site.
For more information on your office desk, please contact us.
Have a design in mind and would like us to make it? Or maybe, you’d like us to design something based on your requirements? Whatever the case maybe, UNIQUE Wood offers customized furniture design solutions to suit your every need!
We can customize your furniture as per your requirements of space and budget. This can help you get best possible quality at price that is comfortable to you 🙂
For now, you can get more information about Customized Furniture Designing by e-mailing us at [email protected] or calling us at +91 98311 44649 and mentioning your requirements.