Getting sofas for your home is quite a task, we know! You search online for some designs, then compare them with those available with retailers in your city – some things you like, some things you dont, so confusing! 😛
In a series of posts coming up in a few days, we will try to simply the process for you. Let us look into the first aspect of a sofa – the upholstery. Now, the most commonly used materials for upholstery are fabric and leather. We shall talk about the advantages of fabric upholstery in sofas in this post.
Advantages of Using Fabric for Upholstery
- Fabric Sofas usually tend to me more comfortable than their leather counterparts. They tend to “feel softer” when you use them.
- There are a wide variety of fabrics available in various different designs and patterns, as compared to leather. A manufacturer like us will have more options to play with so that you get a very unique looking sofa set for your home. So many colours and patterns are available in fabrics that it gets easier for for you to buy a sofa that matches will with your existing interior decor.
- Fabrics don’t get scratched easily as compared to leather and hence can withstand more. Of course, the quality of fabric used plays a very important role here.
- Fabric Sofas are easier to clean than their leather cousins. Hence, they become easier to maintain.
- Fabric Sofas are more economical than leather sofas. Though quality can differ greatly among fabrics, but still leather sofas will be more expensive than fabric sofas.
At UNIQUE, we specialize in manufacturing fabric sofas as per your requirements of space, design and budget 🙂
Call / WhatsApp: 9831144649
Click here to send us an email directly from our website