This beautiful and contemporary kitchen has been made for our valued client Shashankiji. The following are the specifications of this kitchen:
- Cabinet with Stainless Steel baskets to store Cutlery, Cup & Saucer, and Thali
- Cabinets with multipurpose baskets
- Stainless Steel Handles
- Premium Designer & Glossy Laminate Finishing
- PVC edge banding as per industry standards
- Overhead space for microwave
- Cylinder space with cover
- Cabinets run upto the ceiling
The existing kitchen was dismantled and was completely remodeled to give it a modern look and to ensure maximum possible utilization of space. We thank our esteemed customer for her trust in our abilities. 🙂
Furniture today comes in a variety of designs and finishes. We know. But how much do we really know about the benefits of purchasing factory made furniture? In this post we would like to highlight a few benefits of furniture manufactured by a factory.
- Customisability: Factory made furniture is always customised to your requirements. You decide the finish, the design, the budget and practically every other aspect of your investment in furniture.
- Minimum disruption at site: Since manufacturing is done fully in factory, your daily activities are not disrupted at all. Only assembly of furniture is done at site which is a relatively clean and very fast process as compared to hiring Carpenters who would start manufacturing at site right from scratch causing a lot of disruption and dirt.
- Quality Assurance: Perhaps the most important benefit of having a factory manufacture your furniture is the peace of mind you get regarding the quality of materials used. You get to decide the quality specifications of your furniture and at Unique Woods, we take pride in inviting our customers for a quality assurance visit prior to start of manufacturing, if the same is desired by them.
- Value for Money: Getting a professional factory to manufacture your furniture and modular kitchen ensures you get value for your investment. At Unique Woods, we have always strived to make sure our customers get the “Sahi Hai” feeling after we handover the site. We take pride in having many repeat customers who swear by our commitment to them.
- Effective Space Management: Factory made furniture easily fits into the space available at site since it is manufactured according to actual measurements taken during site visit. This ensures you get sleek and good looking furniture while ensuring that best possible utilization of available space!
No one wants furniture that starts sagging / bending / swelling within the first few months or in some cases even weeks of use. Investment in furniture is always done keeping in mind the long term perspective 🙂
For more details regarding this post or our products, please do not hesitate to Call / SMS / WhatsApp us at 9831144649. We would be glad to help you.
In case you prefer email, kindly write to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Contact Us page to send us a mail directly.
Getting sofas for your home is quite a task, we know! You search online for some designs, then compare them with those available with retailers in your city – some things you like, some things you dont, so confusing! 😛
In a series of posts coming up in a few days, we will try to simply the process for you. Let us look into the first aspect of a sofa – the upholstery. Now, the most commonly used materials for upholstery are fabric and leather. We shall talk about the advantages of fabric upholstery in sofas in this post.
Advantages of Using Fabric for Upholstery
- Fabric Sofas usually tend to me more comfortable than their leather counterparts. They tend to “feel softer” when you use them.
- There are a wide variety of fabrics available in various different designs and patterns, as compared to leather. A manufacturer like us will have more options to play with so that you get a very unique looking sofa set for your home. So many colours and patterns are available in fabrics that it gets easier for for you to buy a sofa that matches will with your existing interior decor.
- Fabrics don’t get scratched easily as compared to leather and hence can withstand more. Of course, the quality of fabric used plays a very important role here.
- Fabric Sofas are easier to clean than their leather cousins. Hence, they become easier to maintain.
- Fabric Sofas are more economical than leather sofas. Though quality can differ greatly among fabrics, but still leather sofas will be more expensive than fabric sofas.
At UNIQUE, we specialize in manufacturing fabric sofas as per your requirements of space, design and budget 🙂
Call / WhatsApp: 9831144649
Click here to send us an email directly from our website
This 4 seater L shaped designer sofa set has been specially made for our esteemed customer Tanu Ji residing in Rajarhat. Since space available at site was limited it was very important for the sofa to blend in with the interiors with maximum possible utilization of available space.
At Unique Woods, we now manufacture customized and economical sofa sets for every space and budget. Manufacturing in house ensures that we maintain our standards of quality of wood and finishing so that our customers get maximum value for their trust and investment in us.
Why should you get Sofas customized by Unique Woods?
- Flexibility in design and customization
- Made according to space available at site for best space management
- More value for money since we ensure quality right from start to finish
- More durable and long lasting than imported counterparts which may have serious quality concerns that many times customers do not realise
Want to get your living room furnished? Contact us now! 🙂
This amazing glossy green and white kitchen has been made for Vandana Ji, one of our most esteemed customers. The specifications of this Modular Kitchen are as follows:
- U Shaped Kitchen
- Gloss Green & White Combination
- Cabinet with Cutlery, Cup & Saucer & Thali Baskets of Stainless Steel
- Cabinets with drawer and shelf
- Full Tall Unit upto Ceiling for Extra Storage
- Cabinets with multipurpose baskets of stainless steel
- Overhead cabinets on both Sides
The large kitchen area given by the developer has been optimally utilized in this kitchen to so that Vandana Ji is able to get maximum possible storage space and functionality 🙂
To get your kitchen made by us, please Call / WhatsApp us at 9831144649 or Email us at: email@example.com
You can also use the Contact Us page to send us an email directly from our website.
We have already posted an offer for a 2BHK apartment full flat furniture earlier. Same can be accessed here: Offer for 2BHK: Full Flat Furniture for 2 BHK Apartment with Modular Kitchen @ Rs 3.6 Lacs Only!
We offer full furniture including Modular Kitchen for a 3 Bedroom Hall Kitchen Apartment @ Rs 4.5 Lacs only! Following are the items being provided:
- Modular Kitchen – 7’x 8′
- Three Door Wardrobes – One for each bedroom
- Queen Size Beds with Storage – For each bedroom
- Bed Side Table – One for each bedroom
- One Dresser Unit
- One Sofa Set L Shaped for Hall / Living Area
- One Centre Table with the Sofa Set
- One 4-Seater Dining Table with Chairs
- One Shoe Rack
- One TV Unit – 4’x 15″ x 18″ height
Outside Lamination Colour Scheme: Of your choice from our catalogue. Delivery free in Kolkata. Installation free in Kolkata! Taxes extra as applicable.
Why buy imported furniture when you have a full fledged factory at your disposal? 🙂
Call / WhatsApp / SMS @ 9831144649
Contact us using the form below: